You don’t know yet if you want to take part in a Wake up and run event because it starts early, REALLY early ? Let me convince you to run with us at 5.30 am…
Here are 7 good reasons to get out of your bed early in order to start your day the best possible way:
- Waking up early enables you to be more productive. As most people are still asleep, early morning is the best time to go through your E-mails or any administrative work you have been postponing forever without beiing constantly interrupted.
- Waking up early enables you to avoid traffic jams and rush hours.
- By setting your alarm earlier, you can take the time the sit, enjoy a cup of coffee or tea and some personal time.
- Why not learn a new language or play music or write down your thoughts? By waking up at 5:30 am you can free time for many activities that you wouldn’t do otherwise.
- When you exercise in the morning, the proability that other duties get in your way is lower.
- To wake up early you need to go to bed early. This keeps you from wasting your time watching stupid TV shows.
- When you wake up early and you are not under time pressure, you can improve the quality of your diet by eating a balanced and healty breakfast
Of course there are many, many more reasons…By taking up the challenge and waking up early to run during a Wake up and run event, you will probably find your own benefits.