Run limited to 800 participants
From 01.03 to 01.05.2019
- Participants 2018
- Length (km)
- Wheelchair access
- % Men/Women
Start at 5:30 a.m. Meet us already at 5:00 a.m. in order to feel the special early morning atmosphere of your city.
Who can participate
You, your friends, your colleagues, your family, anybody!
Limited to 800 participants.
- To share a pleasant time with your friends, colleagues, etc.
- To discover your city from another perspective
- Because there is hardly any traffic
- Because running together is way more fun than all by yourself
- Because the best way to start the day is by moving and eating a balanced breakfast
- Because the running route is within anyone’s reach and the run is non-timed
Registration deadlineFrom 01.03 to 01.05.2019
Wake up Pass collection and Info
- Running equipment collection on Thursday afternoon May, 2nd 2019 from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Place Centrale in Bienne (in case of bad weather: halle de l’Esplanade)
- Wake up Pass collection on Friday morning May, 3rd 2019 at 5:00 a.m. at La Semeuse Stand possible only for people registered for several races via the “package” option. Collection point : halle de l’Esplanade
- Changing rooms and showers open from 4:30 a.m. on Friday morning May, 3rd 2019 at the halle de l’Esplanade, rue de l’Argent 54
- Appointment on the Place Centrale on Friday morning May, 3rd 2019 at 5:20 a.m. for an animation and a warm-up offered by our partner QoQa Start of the race at 5:30 a.m.