Run limited to 800 participants
Cour du Château
From 01.03 to 25.09.2019
- Participants 2018
- Length (km)
- Wheelchair access
- % Men/Women
Start at 5:30 a.m. Meet us already at 5:00 a.m. in order to feel the special early morning atmosphere of your city.
Who can participate
You, your friends, your colleagues, your family, anybody!
Limited to 800 participants.
- To share a pleasant time with your friends, colleagues, etc.
- To discover your city from another perspective
- Because there is hardly any traffic
- Because running together is way more fun than all by yourself
- Because the best way to start the day is by moving and eating a balanced breakfast
- Because the running route is within anyone’s reach and the run is non-timed
Registration deadlineFrom 01.03 to 25.09.2019
Wake up Pass collection and Info
- Running equipment collection on Thursday afternoon September, 26th 2019 from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on the Place de la Gare
- Wake up Pass collection on Friday morning September, 27th 2019 at 5:00 a.m. at La Semeuse Stand possible only for people registered for several races via the “package” Collection point: halle de gymnastique du Château.
- Changing rooms and showers open at 7:00 a.m. on Friday morning September, 27th 2019 at the halle du Château
- Appointment on the Place de la Gare on Friday morning September, 27th 2019 at 5:20 a.m. for an animation and a warm-up offered by our partner QoQa. Start of the race at 5:30 a.m.