Run limited to 1500 participants
Place Georges Python
From 01.03 to 12.06.19
- Participants 2018
- Length (km)
- Wheelchair access
- % Men/Women
Start at 5:30 a.m. and 5:35 a.m. Meet us already at 05:00am in order to feel the special early morning atmosphere of your city.
Who can participate
You, your friends, your colleagues, your family, anybody!
Limited to 1500 participants.
- To share a pleasant time with your friends, colleagues, etc.
- To discover your city from another perspective
- Because there is hardly any traffic
- Because running together is way more fun than all by yourself
- Because the best way to start the day is by moving and eating a balanced breakfast
- Because the running route is within anyone’s reach and the run is non-timed
Registration deadlineFrom 01.03 to 12.06.19
Wake up Pass collection and Info
- Running equipment collection on Thursday afternoon June, 13th 2019 from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Place Georges-Python (in case of bad weather: halle de gymnastique, 7 Joseph-Piller Street)
- Changing rooms and showers open from 5:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. on Friday morning June, 14th 2019 at the Halle Omnisport
- Appointment on the Place Georges-Python on Friday morning June, 14th 2019 at 5:20 a.m. for an animation and a warm-up offered by our partner QoQa. Start of the race at 5:30 a.m.
- Return to changing rooms after the run: BUS NFO1, St-Pierre Bus stop towards Poya. Departures at 5:45 a.m., 6:00 a.m., 6:15 a.m., 6:30 a.m., 6:38 a.m., 6:45 a.m.
- For organizational reasons, no material will be distributed on Friday morning, the day of the event!