Run limited to 1600 participants
- Last participation
- Length (km)
- Wheelchair access
- % Men/Women
Start at 05:30 a.m. and 05:35 a.m. Meet us already at 05:00 am in order to feel the special early morning atmosphere of your city.
Who can participate
You, your friends, your colleagues, your family, anybody !
Limited to 1600 participants.
- To share a pleasant time with your friends, colleagues, etc.
- To discover your city from another perspective
- Because there is hardly any traffic
- Because running together is way more fun than all by yourself
- Because the best way to start the day is by moving and eating a breakfast with local products
- Because the running route is within anyone’s reach and the run is non-timed
RegistrationFrom 01.12.19 to 18.06.20 until 12:00 p.m.
Wake up Pass collection and Info
- Pick up your race materials at the Manor store in the town of Fribourg
- Rue de Romont 30, 1700 Fribourg / from 08.06.20 to 18.06.20 / Customer Service
- Changing rooms and showers open from 05:30 a.m. to 08:00 a.m. on Friday morning June, 19th 2020 at the Halle Omnisport
- Appointment on the Place Georges-Python on Friday morning June, 19th 2020 at 05:00 a.m. for an animation and a warm-up offered by our partner QoQa. Start of the race at 05:30 a.m.
- Return to changing rooms after the run: BUS NFO1, St-Pierre Bus stop towards Poya. Departures at 05:45 a.m. – 06:00 a.m. – 06:15 a.m. – 06:30 a.m. and 06:45 a.m.
- For organizational reasons, no material will be distributed on Friday morning, the day of the event !