Run limited to 1400 participants // Registrations closed
Reminder: customized bibs are available only until Sunday June 03th, 2018, 11.59 pm
- Participants in 2017
- Length (km)
- Wheelchair access
- % Men/Women
Start at 05:30am and 05:35am. Meet us already at 05:00am in order to feel the special early morning atmosphere of your city.
Who can participate
You, your friends, your colleagues, your family, anybody!
Limited to 1’400 participants.
- To share a pleasant time with your friends, colleagues, etc.
- To discover your city from another perspective
- Because there is hardly any traffic
- Because running together is way more fun than all by yourself
- Because the best way to start the day is by moving and eating a balanced breakfast
- Because the running route is within anyone’s reach and the run is non-timed
Registration deadlineFrom 01.03 to 31.05.2018
Included in the price
- A Wake up and run sports T-SHIRT
- A customized Wake up and run bib (add your slogan!)
- A take away breakfast including regional products (Fribourg region)
- A reusable cup
- Gifts from our sponsors and partners
- (A 10% discount coupon valid on Wake up and run online shop is offered to the 300 first registered participants)
Bibs collection and Info
More information as PDF
- Bibs collection : Thursday June 07th, 2018, from 03:00pm to 07:00pm at place Georges-Python. (In case of bad weather: gym room, Joseph-Piller Street 7).
- Bibs collection on Friday morning June 08th, 2018 at 05:00 possible only for people registered for several races via the “package” formula. Place of bibs collection: at place Georges-Python.
- Changing rooms and showers : open from 05:30am to 07:30am on Friday morning – Halle Omnisport
- Return to changing rooms after the run : BUS NFO1, St-Pierre Bus stop towards Poya. Departures at 05:45 / 06:00 / 06:15 / 06:30 / 06:38 / 06:45.