Run limited to 1000 participants
Reminder: customized bibs are available only until Sunday May 13th, 2018, 11.59 pm
- Participants in 2017
- Length (km)
- Wheelchair access
- % Men/Women
Start at 05:30am. Meet us already at 05:00am in order to feel the special early morning atmosphere of your city.
Who can participate
You, your friends, your colleagues, your family, anybody!
Limited to 1’000 participants.
- To share a pleasant time with your friends, colleagues, etc.
- To discover your city from another perspective
- Because there is hardly any traffic
- Because running together is way more fun than all by yourself
- Because the best way to start the day is by moving and eating a balanced breakfast
- Because the running route is within anyone’s reach and the run is non-timed
Registration deadlineFrom 01.03.18 to 16.05.17
Included in the price
- A Wake up and run sports T-SHIRT
- A customized Wake up and run bib (add your slogan!)
- A take away breakfast including regional products (Neuchâtel region)
- A reusable cup
- Gifts from our sponsors and partners
- (A 10% discount coupon valid on Wake up and run online shop is offered to the 300 first registered participants)
Bibs collection and Info
More Informations as PDF
- Bibs collection : Thursday May 17th, 2018, from 03:00pm to 07:00pm at place du Port. (In case of bad weather: Lobby bar, Sopping Center La Maladière)
- Bibs collection on Friday morning May 18th, 2018 at 05:00 possible only for people registered for several races via the “package” formula. Place of bibs collection: the Place du Port.
- Changing rooms and showers : open from 04:45 am until 07:30 am on Friday morning – Sport Center La Maladière
- Buses will bring you back to changing rooms after the run. Buses will run from Place du Port towards Sport Center La Maladière at 06.15, 06.30, 06.45 and 07.00 am.