Run limited to 1200 participants
Place du Port
From 01.03 to 15.05.19
- Participants 2018
- Length (km)
- Wheelchair access
- % Men/Women
Start at 5:30 a.m. Meet us already at 5:00 a.m. in order to feel the special early morning atmosphere of your city.
Who can participate
You, your friends, your colleagues, your family, anybody!
Limited to 1200 participants.
- To share a pleasant time with your friends, colleagues, etc.
- To discover your city from another perspective
- Because there is hardly any traffic
- Because running together is way more fun than all by yourself
- Because the best way to start the day is by moving and eating a balanced breakfast
- Because the running route is within anyone’s reach and the run is non-timed
Registration deadlineFrom 01.03 to 15.05.19
Wake up Pass collection and Info
- Running equipment collection on Thursday afternoon May, 16th 2019 from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at la Place du Port (in case of bad weather: Lobby bar, shopping center la Maladière)
- Wake up Pass collection on Friday morning May, 17th 2019 at 5:00 a.m. at La Semeuse Stand possible only for people registered for several races via the “package” Collection point : Place du Port
- Changing rooms and showers open from 4:30 a.m. until 7:30 a.m. on Friday morning May, 17th 2019 at la Maladière
- Appointment on the Place du Port on Friday morning May, 17th 2019 at 5:20 a.m. for an animation and a warm-up offered by our partner QoQa. Start of the race at 5:30 a.m.
- Shuttle buses will bring you back to changing rooms after the run from Place du Port towards la Maladière at 6:15 a.m., 06:30 a.m., 6:45 a.m. and 7:00 a.m.