Run limited to 1500 participants
Place du Port
- Last participation
- Length (km)
- Wheelchair access
- % Men/Women
Start at 05:30 a.m. Meet us already at 5:00 a.m. in order to feel the special early morning atmosphere of your city.
Who can participate
You, your friends, your colleagues, your family, anybody !
Limited to 1500 participants.
- To share a pleasant time with your friends, colleagues, etc.
- To discover your city from another perspective
- Because there is hardly any traffic
- Because running together is way more fun than all by yourself
- Because the best way to start the day is by moving and eating a breakfast with local products
- Because the running route is within anyone’s reach and the run is non-timed
Wake up Pass collection and Info
- Pick up your race materials at the Manor store in the town of Neuchâtel
- Champs-Montants 2, 2074 Marin-Epagnier / from 03.08.20 to 13.08.20 / Customer Service
- Changing rooms and showers open from 05:00 a.m. until 07:30 a.m. on Friday morning August, 14th 2020 at la Maladière
- Appointment on the Place du Port on Friday morning August, 14th 2020 at 05:00 a.m. for an animation and a warm-up offered by our partner QoQa. Start of the race at 05:30 a.m.
- Shuttle buses will bring you back to changing rooms after the run from Place du Port towards la Maladière at 06:15 a.m., 06:30 a.m., 06:45 a.m. and 07:00 a.m.
- For organizational reasons, no material will be distributed on Friday morning, the day of the event !
Wake up and run Neuchâtel : News
19 February 2020
LA SEMEUSE OFFERS AN ORGANIC COFFEE DURING THE WAKE UP AND RUN: A GOOD REASON TO GET UP EARLY!
What could be better than a local coffee from sustainable production and fairtrade to get…Read More