Run limited to 700 participants
Parc des rives du Lac
- Last participation
- Length (km)
- Wheelchair access
- % Men/Women
Start at 05:30 a.m. Meet us already at 05:00 a.m. in order to feel the special early morning atmosphere of your city.
Who can participate
You, your friends, your colleagues, your family, anybody!
Limited to 700 participants.
- To share a pleasant time with your friends, colleagues, etc.
- To discover your city from another perspective
- Because there is hardly any traffic
- Because running together is way more fun than all by yourself
- Because the best way to start the day is by moving and eating a breakfast with local products
- Because the running route is within anyone’s reach and the run is non-timed
Wake up Pass collection and Info
- Pick up your race materials at the Manor store in the town of Yverdon
- Rue Du Lac 40 Et Rue Du Lac 31, 1400 Yverdon / from 15.06.20 to 25.06.20 / Customer Service
- Changing rooms and showers open from 04:30 a.m. on Friday morning June, 26th 2020 at the skating rink of Yverdon
- Appointment at the Parc des rives du Lac on Friday morning June, 26th 2020 at 05:00 a.m. for an animation and a warm-up offered by our partner QoQa. Start of the race at 05:30 a.m.
- For organizational reasons, no material will be distributed on Friday morning, the day of the event !
Wake up and run Yverdon : News
19 February 2020
LA SEMEUSE OFFERS AN ORGANIC COFFEE DURING THE WAKE UP AND RUN: A GOOD REASON TO GET UP EARLY!
What could be better than a local coffee from sustainable production and fairtrade to get…Read More