Run limited to 600 participants
From 01.03 to 28.08.2019
- Participants 2018
- Length (km)
- Wheelchair access
- % Men/Women
Start at 6:00 a.m. Meet us already at 5:00 a.m. in order to feel the special early morning atmosphere of your city.
Who can participate
You, your friends, your colleagues, your family, anybody!
Limited to 600 participants.
- To share a pleasant time with your friends, colleagues, etc.
- To discover your city from another perspective
- Because there is hardly any traffic
- Because running together is way more fun than all by yourself
- Because the best way to start the day is by moving and eating a balanced breakfast
- Because the running route is within anyone’s reach and the run is non-timed
Registration deadlineFrom 01.03 to 28.08.2019
Wake up Pass collection and Info
- Running equipment collection on Thursday afternoon August, 29th 2019 from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Edelweiss shop on the Hauptbahnhofplatz 15 in Zurich main station
- Wake up Pass collection on Friday morning August, 30th 2019 at 5:00 a.m. at La Semeuse Stand possible only for people registered for several races via the “package” Collection point: Zurich main station
- Changing rooms and showers open from 5:00 a.m. on Friday morning August, 30th 2019 in the Saalsporthalle
- Appointment at the Saalsporthalle on Friday morning August, 30th 2019 at 5:50 a.m. for an animation and a warm-up offered by our partner QoQa. Start of the race at 6:00 a.m.
- Public transport: RER 8 direction Rapperswil at 5:07 a.m. on platform 31 at Zurich main station, stop Zurich Enge um 5:11 a.m. / Zurich Enge, Bahnhof/Bederstrasse Tram 13 direction Zurich Albisgütli at 5:18 a.m., stop Zurich Saalsporthalle at 5:21 a.m.