Run limited to 1200 participants
Esplanade de Montbenon
- Last participation
- Length (km)
- Wheelchair access
- % Men/Women
Start at 05:30 a.m. Meet us already at 05:00 a.m. in order to feel the special early morning atmosphere of your city.
Who can participate
You, your friends, your colleagues, your family, anybody !
Limited to 1200 participants.
- To share a pleasant time with your friends, colleagues, etc.
- To discover your city from another perspective
- Because there is hardly any traffic
- Because running together is way more fun than all by yourself
- Because the best way to start the day is by moving and eating a breakfast with local products
- Because the running route is within anyone’s reach and the run is non-timed
Wake up Pass collection and Info
- Pick up your race materials at the Manor store in the town of Lausanne
- Rue Pichard 3, 1003 Lausanne / from 31.05.21 to 10.06.21 / Customer Service
- Changing rooms and showers open from 06:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m. on Friday morning June, 11th 2021 at Mon Repos.
- Appointment on the Esplanade de Montbenon on Friday morning June, 11th 2021 at 05:00 a.m. for an animation and a warm-up offered by our partner QoQa. Start of the race at 05:30 a.m.
- For organizational reasons, no material will be distributed on Friday morning, the day of the event !
Wake up and run Lausanne : News
19 February 2020
LA SEMEUSE OFFERS AN ORGANIC COFFEE DURING THE WAKE UP AND RUN: A GOOD REASON TO GET UP EARLY!
What could be better than a local coffee from sustainable production and fairtrade to get…Read More